Senior Solution Engineer - Sustainability at Celonis (Greater NYC Area, NY)
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Solution Engineer focused on Celonis EMS for sustainability.
Our Solution Engineers are responsible for translating our customers business challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will support our sales teams to position sustainability use cases at prospects and customers, including product demos and executive presentations. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as upselling to existing customers. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you’ll do:
- You apply Celonis technology in proof-of-value and co-innovation projects, demonstrating the quantifiable and tangible business value of the Celonis EMS for sustainability by analyzing real customer data and contextualizing it with sustainability data. Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders, you will focus eg. on supply chain decarbonization, waste reduction and more and build demos and product integrations - plus respective enablement for our global GTM organization.
- By translating business sustainability challenges into solutions within our product offering and collaborating with customers and partners you are advancing our unique sustainability value proposition.
- You will grow with a new function within an international hypergrowth company.
- Serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing and services team to create customized presentations, demos and proof of concepts
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
- Build strong champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- After building the technical solution elevate the story so that your sales team and you can pitch relevant content effectively to SVPs, COOs and CFOs
The qualifications you need:
- bring at least 2+ years of experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or IT Consulting
- have demonstrable experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully selling complex enterprise solutions
- bring experience in scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of values
- possess a solid technical background and are passionate about technology
- are familiar with ESG trends, challenges and use cases and passionate about global developments and challenges
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Have the ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Are willing to travel
- Obtained a BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably with a numeracy base, focus on environmental sciences, environmental engineering or sustainable business management
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Sustainability at Celonis is one of our core values: because Earth Is Our Future! In the last few years, global enterprises have set ambitious targets to tackle the challenge of climate change and social injustice and within the next few years, most companies will be required to report and optimize their ESG performance. We support organizations worldwide to measure and improve sustainability KPIs focusing on business processes and leveraging the capabilities of the Execution Management System - while keeping our own house in order and advocating for sustainable changes.
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.