Senior Solutions Architect, DACH at HUMAN
HUMAN Security is the global leader in bot mitigation and fraud prevention. We protect enterprises all over the globe—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of more than ten trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they visit websites, click on ads, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them, we’re growing fast, and we need your help!
Due to rapid expansion and growth, the Solution Architecture team here at HUMAN Security are looking for passionate, driven and enthusiastic sales engineering professionals. In this role you will be a “first on the ground” sales engineer making a huge impact on the success of the DACH region and contributing ideas to the sales and presales process.
If you’re looking for a role where you can make the internet a safer place for future generations while helping us achieve exponential growth - then this role is for you.
Help us keep Music, Advertising, Marketing, Applications, Connected TV, Social Media, E-Commerce, Banking, Healthcare Human!
What You'll Do
- Present the HUMAN platform to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements.
- Create evaluation test plans with customers and manage the PoV process to a successful conclusion.
- Work closely with customers as their primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues, and will be the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from HUMAN Security Customer Success & Engineering.
- Provide feedback to the Product Management Team on feature requests and product enhancements communicated by our customer base.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Respond to customers questions both technical and business as well as respond to RFI / RFP requests
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Take the initiative to become subject matter expert on detection and mitigation of security threats and related automated attack and fraud models.
- Have a solid understanding of Bots, Automated Attacks, Application Security, OWASP Top 10, Internet Telecommunication and the Cybersecurity Industry.Ability to identify prospects' business needs and map these to a technical solution.
- 6+ years in a cybersecurity sales engineering role.
- Fluency in German & English at a business level
- Experience of working with enterprise customers.
- At ease speaking to persons from a commercial, business as well as technical background
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Ability and drive to plan, develop and execute product evaluations.
- Knowledge of the InfoSec Solution Competitive Landscape including IAM, Risk Based Authentication, Bot Management, Fraud Prevention and WAF technologies
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux/UNIX and Virtualization Environments (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, Docker)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Unlimited PTO
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About HUMAN Security:
At HUMAN, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require a different way of approaching problems. We think we’ve assembled some of the best humans in the world to join a mission worth fighting.
Our mighty team of humans has several things in common:
Be a hacker: innovate without regard to convention. Tinker to learn how things really work. Experiment, experiment, experiment, and share what you have learned.
Create Tau: Work hard to make it easy. Be a toolmaker and a bridge-builder. Empower others. Find the levers for disproportionate impact.
Move fast: move fast at step zero. Unblock yourself. Move forward in the face of imperfect information and uncertainty. Accelerate others.
Practice humility: Be self aware. Listen first to understand. When you win, be humble and play the next game. When you don’t, be humble and play the next game.
Pwn it: deliver the results you said you’d deliver. Demand excellence from yourself. Find the gaps and help fill them.