Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Unqork is looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer to help build the Unqork Marketplace, an ecosystem of reusable assets, complementary solutions, and technology partners extended to our clients. You will work with our designers, configurators, and engineering team to deliver best-in-class experiences to customers of the Unqork Marketplace. Serving as a technical voice, you’ll be responsible for providing invaluable insight and architectural guidance to the marketplace business. You will also be involved in continuously helping to improve our platform.
- Guide the architectural design the Unqork Marketplace, built on Unqork’s drag and drop platform
- Help scope the competitive landscape for marketplace strategies broadly and work with with he Business Development, Product Management, and Design/UX teams to define iterations of the Unqork Marketplace
- Provide guidance and assist configuration team in technical integrations
- Collaborate with the engineering team, providing valuable insight as to how the platform can be improved to better serve customers and the Unqork team
- Perform R&D, both on the platform and alongside it, to innovate new ways to use and enhance the platform and the lives of those using it
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You pay attention to the details
- You are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we're looking for:
- Experience building and architecting web applications at enterprise scale
- Strong preference for experience building out technology marketplaces (preferably e-commerce)
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization to ensure the Unqork Marketplace is built with sound architectural design principles
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs and other web services
- Relational or non-relational database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- BI tool experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Technology startup experience
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.