Senior Staff Software Engineer (Create Camp) at Unqork
Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As a lead engineer within the Extend camp, you will be building the framework that gives customers and developers the ability to extend the Unqork platform. This work will set the foundation for growing our developer ecosystem and help us deliver on our promise of creating a single platform that is secure, compliant, future proof and incredibly easy to use.
- Champion technical excellence and provide technical leadership by example on your team
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with product managers to identify actionable opportunities, and design solutions that positively impact the end user experience
- Participate as a primary stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, managing priorities, and in the day-to-day performance of your team
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals and clear blockers
Who you are:
- You are excited to mentor a cohesive, high functioning team in a fast-paced environment
- You are pragmatic in your approach to engineering and leadership
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You are never done learning, and seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You are up to speed on industry best practices, such as TDD, CI/CD, and eager to spread your knowledge
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of full-stack engineering experience, including 2+ years leading a team of engineers
- Deep experience building modern web applications using ReactJS and Redux
- Node.js experience
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Experience contributing to a developer ecosystem and/or building an SDK
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.