Senior SWE - Test Infrastructure
As a Senior Software Engineer - Test Infrastructure, you will setup and maintain the test automation infrastructure of our physician and patient facing applications. We are looking for technically strong and creative individuals that possess a passion for driving quality and ensuring a positive end user experience.
As a Sr. Software Engineer - Test Infrastructure, you will:
- Design, develop and maintain complex test automation frameworks and tools that serve dozens of engineers.
- Establish automation test coverage strategy that aligns with the product design and covers the entire software development life cycle.
- Develop and execute test cases based on client-driven design specifications and test cases designed by manual test engineers.
- Own the integration of automated tests execution into current continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
- Develop tooling and infrastructure to help feature teams measure and increase their velocity
- Lead and guide development teams to determine and implement best automation testing strategy for each situation
- Conduct PoCs on latest test automation tools and technologies.
- Own test automation good practices and mentor junior and mid-level engineers by hands-on training.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Test Automation Engineering
- You have experience in defining, developing and owning test automation infrastructure for a large enterprise.
- You have expertise in test automation and BDD tools such as Selenium, SpecFlow, Cucumber etc.
- You have hands-on programming experience using high-level languages such as C# (preferred), Java or Python.
- You are proficient with API testing
- You have experience building continuous integration and deployment solutions (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.) that served large software engineering organizations
- You are a good team player, and have the ability to work cross-functionally
- You hold a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or related field
- You have developed test automation frameworks for complex distributed applications.
- You have experience working with Jenkins and TeamCity.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services and modern virtualization technologies (Docker, etc.)
- You have experience with Performance Testing