We’re working to change the way wealth is created.
And, we’ve been growing like crazy - we have raised $279m in total financing since our inception. Join us on this amazing journey. Yieldstreet connects investors to opportunities in alternative asset classes like real estate, litigation finance, marine finance, art finance and private business credit. Yieldstreet was created because our founders were frustrated by the lack of options regular investors had to participate in asset backed investment opportunities that also had low correlation to the stock market.
We believe top notch technology and data can help us build the world’s most robust alternative investment platform and create financial independence for all.
Yieldstreet is looking for a test engineering lead that will be our champion in this mission. This is a crucial role in Yieldstreet’s engineering organization. You will be working with a super-talented, motivated and distributed complex of engineers, product managers and designers on a large and growing, modern and highly distributed platform. We will rely on you to take an active hands-on role in ensuring the quality, stability and robustness of our software platform as well as set the future direction for the test engineering function at Yieldstreet.
What You'll Do
- Work with a diverse global team of engineers, designers and product managers to build truly innovative technology products for the alternative investments space
- Work closely with our infrastructure and DevOps teams to integrate automation toolchains into our CI/CD pipeline.
- Work closely with the engineering leads to provide the tools and support needed to the product engineering teams from an automation standpoint
- Evaluate, improve and measure the test automation processes with a focus on performance and security
- Roll up your sleeves and crank out some automation code yourself!
What You'll Need
- First and foremost, an innate talent of finding ways to break things.
- Equally importantly, a passion for testing automation.
- 5+ years of experience working in the test engineering space, covering all aspects of testing including, but not limited to, functional testing, automation, manual testing, load and stress testing across the full stack (web, mobile, back-end)
- Strong experience with end-to-end testing, both on web (Cypress, Selenium, etc.) and native mobile (Appium, Detox), as well as API test automation with tools like Cypress or Runscope
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins preferred) and integration of automated regression into CI pipelines
- Experience with load and stress testing (Blazemeter, Gatling, etc.)
- Strong SQL skills, proficient in finding your way around a relational database.
Bonus Points For
- Specific experience with Cypress
- Specific experience with Jenkins
- Exposure to broader testing like chaos engineering
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.