At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
DailyPay is seeking a Test Engineer to drive our testing efforts in launching bug-free product updates and features. This person will help test the DailyPay Applications supporting Tech, Client-Support, Product, Partner Success, and Operations. This is a hands-on, testing role using QA background to implement best testing practices, strategy, tactics and implementation. It is a unique opportunity for a quality expert to improve the code quality and customer experience for all applications within a quickly scaling company and product primarily focusing on empowering our users and supporting their financial security.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Create and execute test plans, test data, test cases to improve customer experience and code quality for all our applications
- Develop automation test scripts for mobile web, desktop web and mobile native apps to execute cross browser on multiple iOS and Android devices
- Perform web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, black box, security, accessibility, i18N and end-to-end testing
- Work with functional teams to reduce error rates, document findings and perform root cause analysis
- Create and execute test plans and test tools for performance & load testing, data reconciliation, API testing
- Gather, maintain and create reports on quality metrics
- Review and handle all incoming client support tickets, investigate to identify bugs and work to resolve them to improve customer experience and close communication back with the team
- Implement and monitor tools, set automated alerts and triggers to proactively identify client facing issues to provide high reliability for our platform
- Generate QA testing estimates to help align product release schedules
- Provide detailed QA artifacts and support QA process
- Proficiency in building automation test development with Appium and Selenium (preferably with Ruby on Rails or Python) and building automated test suite for web and native apps
- Strong experience with full end-to-end (front and back-end) testing of web and native mobile applications
- Strong background in reviewing business and functional requirements in order to produce comprehensive test strategy and test cases
- Strong experience with automation test scripting for cross-browser, multiple OS and device types testing (including IE, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome, for related iOS and Android devices, etc.) using platforms such as Browserstack.
- Experience in debugging to generate detailed bug reports for submission, tracking & validation of fixes
- Track record of completing assignments on time with high degree of quality
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with building Automation Test Frameworks preferred
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries and API testing preferred
- Experience with test case management tools such as TestRail is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.