Senior Unity Engineer at Peloton
You will be working on the Product Engineering team to help build, shape and integrate the next set of workout experiences that come with every Peloton Bike or Tread. You will be responsible for iterating on the process, technology, and communication throughout the team. You have a pragmatic approach to software development and optimize for the best member experience.
We are looking for a game developer comfortable with rapid prototyping and iteration while keeping focus on bringing a product to market.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 7+ years of game development experience
- 4+ years of Unity experience
- Shipped games with both small and large teams
- Expert knowledge of the C# programming language
- Expert understanding of object-oriented, data-oriented or functional design principles
- Experience building multiplayer experiences
- Experience with the prototyping phase of game development
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Solid understanding of agile and lean principles
- Solid experience with Git and CI
- Experience building and releasing Android applications
- Previous experience developing backend api
- Active in the Unity open-source community
- Released your own indie game
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.