Senior Value Engineer at BetterCloud
BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud’s Senior Value Engineer will work across all go-to-market functions to help model, measure, and articulate value for our prospects and customers. This person will be instrumental in deploying our strategy for conveying value to the market by leveraging various tools, enabling members of the Go-To-Market organization to have value driven conversations, and assisting in business value assessments for our most strategic customers and prospects.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a business value/value engineer role at a SaaS company.
- Excellent customer-facing skills with a knack for credibility, trust, and influence with senior executives and business leaders within target accounts.
- Demonstrable experience in finance and modeling.
- Engage with prospects and customers as an expert on the value and business impact BetterCloud provides.
- Develop compelling business cases for buyers that leverage ROI/TEI models to demonstrate and justify an investment in BetterCloud’s solutions.
- Continuously innovate BetterCloud’s value framework including specific value drivers, tools, methodologies, and deliverables.
- Enable go-to-market teams to operate with a value driven sales mindset to ensure that prospects and customers successfully understand the impact BetterCloud has on their businesses.
- Develop thought leadership content to enable value-based conversations in the sales process.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.