Senior Web Developer
Conductor, a WeWork company, is seeking an experienced and data-driven website master with high energy, a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for creating high impact websites that support demand generation, corporate communications and branding initiatives. The Webmaster will be responsible for working with the marketing team to develop, program and maintain Conductor’s customer-facing website.
As an entrepreneurial self-starter, you will manage our web experience globally, leading the strategy, architecture, content and design to support high growth demand gen and customer marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving Conductor’s website and creating digital experiences (micro-sites, assessments, customer journey experiences) for various events and campaigns. This position will provide input and feedback to content owners and management support on design, aesthetics, and implementation of enriching features and technologies.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, where you’ll be able to grow your career within the WeWork family. Conductor has been recognized as Crain's Best Place to Work for 7 years, Best Companies to Work for New York State for 9 years, a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, and a leader in Forrester's 2018 SEO Wave Report.
- Evolve and expand our current web presence and customer experience
- Maintain customer-facing website content and make basic, routine updates
- Ensure sites along with the pages attached to them are in working order
- Coordinate with designers and developers for more involved website changes
- Perform cross-browser testing
- Analyze the site layouts and structures, HTML coding, navigation systems, etc., for optimizing the content with a view to receive top search engine rankings and enhance the visibility of the websites
- Maintain and update template and code, adding functionality, optimizing website for speed
- Monitor web traffic, performance and capacity to identify, prevent and resolve issues.
- Work with Marketing team to enhance SEO ranking.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure that all websites provide content and functionality that meets the business needs of the organization
- Implement best practices for email, landing page and micro-site design for SaaS products
- Translate marketing briefs and actively participate in internal brainstorming sessions to create a range of assets including:
- Campaign support: landing pages, micro-sites, etc.
- Event support: event micro-sites and landing pages
- Content marketing: Interactive experiences / assessments
- 5+ years of Webmaster/Web Development experience
- Experience optimizing Wordpress sites
- Experience with web analytics and SEO
- Experience with Marketo (a big plus!)
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- A strong knowledge of general web security protocols and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work cross-functionally with interdepartmental teams
- An ability to quickly familiarize yourself with a new setting and team, as well as an ability to work independently towards common goals
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for solving problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output
- Passion and desire to continuously learn and grow
- B2B software company experience is a plus!
- Experience with Ceros is a plus!