Service Now Developer
- Maintain existing ServiceNow applications, iterate as necessary to align with evolving business needs, and perform upgrades.
- Develop new applications and modules drawing upon experience to make design recommendations for Application UI and Workflows.
- Support the Project Manager in gathering and analyzing requirements.
- Build workflows and write automated scripts.
- Build and deploy required enhancements to the ServiceNow Platform.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Maintain and provide continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
- Effectively integrate with 3rd party applications through API (e.g. Jira, Slack).
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years ServiceNow development experience.
- ServiceNow workflow expertise.
- Experience with the following ServiceNow application functions and modules: Asset Management, CMDB, Discovery, Service Catalog, Change Management, Request Management, Incident, and Web Services.
- Self-learner, independent, and have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Powerful communicator, in both verbal and written form, able to articulate concepts and ideas, engages people and work effectively with others under pressure.