Cadre is building a technology-driven investment platform for commercial real estate, opening up access to a $16 trillion asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. Our platform connects qualified individuals and institutions to fully vetted, compelling real estate investment opportunities. We combine our institutional experience with differentiated technology in order to empower our investors through direct access, lower fees, and greater transparency. Our mission is to provide superior access and insight to the universe of alternative investments.
Cadre is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer passionate about best reliability practices, automation, and development efficiency. You will be responsible for building a foundation for our development productivity and determine the roadmap and technical strategy for our reliability efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build infrastructure for Cadre developers, to make sure they can concentrate on product features and don’t need waste their time on anything else
- Build secure, reliable, easy to scale and manage infrastructure for Cadre services
- Plan and execute disaster recovery procedures and participate in business continuity planning
- Have 3+ years of experience working as SRE or DevOps
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Strong software engineering skills in any server-side language (Python, Golang, C++, Java, etc.)
- Experience working with modern configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with modern monitoring stack (Grafana, Graphite, Prometheus, etc.) or cloud vendors (Datadog, New Relic, SignalFx, etc.)
- Deep understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices
- Self-starter, thriving in a startup environment
OUR TECH STACK
- Cadre runs a robust stack (React, Django, PostgreSQL), continuously integrated with zero-downtime deployments (Ansible, Packer, Jenkins, and Terraform) on AWS.
- The majority of our time is spent in that environment, but our goal is to always utilize the best tool for the job: you’ll be working with members of our team to keep refining our toolset.