WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Resy, we are tackling hard problems with elegant solutions and growing quickly. We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer who can jump right in to help our product engineers to build, test and scale our systems and applications.
In this role you are the one gravitating toward operational concerns of our team, focusing on reliability, performance, capacity planning and automation of everything.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Maintain, manage and streamline all of our servers, external processes, and hosted services
- Own and improve our build and deployment processes
- Create and monitor dashboards and alerts for key infrastructure metrics, and business KPIs that relate to site reliability
- Share pager duty to ensure that all of our products and services are up and running
- Automate infrastructure management and maintenance with the aim of empowering the team and ensuring site reliability
WHO YOU ARE:
- A self-starter who’s comfortable working independently without a ton of supervision
- You love automation and can’t wait to do away with repetitive tasks
- You are collaborative and are excited to empower the engineering team to work better and faster
- You have used a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience building complex distributed systems.
- Extensive experience with Amazon EC2, Route 53, RDS, IAM, CloudFront and AMIs
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.