Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
- Work in close collaboration with software engineering squads across Quartet to implement new tools and improve upon existing platform
- Ensure smooth deployment of software changes and work with project teams on major infrastructure overhauls and upgrades
- Build, maintain and optimize a multi-tier software packaging and code deployment system
- Develop automation scripts for provisioning and auto-scaling of infrastructure
- Look for precursors to issues before they become bigger problems with a long term goal of security and scale
- Apply aggressive systems security best practices and ensure accurate logging and alerting of security-related issues
- Stay up-to-date on all current and future AWS services and tools and provide guidance and evangelism on how best to make use of cloud infrastructure to support company growth
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Ansible
- Strong background working within a public cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- 4+ years of experience managing web scale infrastructure an in-house, technology-driven environment
- Infrastructure as Code/infrastructure automation tools (Terraform, Bash, Chef, Ansible or Capistrano).
- Experience working on highly available, fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- Exposure to HIPAA or other compliance-based settings
- A background in object-oriented programming or computer science degree
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.