DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands and media platforms. DoubleVerify provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies’ gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
About the role:
Software Architect for a mentoring HO position as an integral member of our recently formed Developers Guild. We are a data and analytics company for digital media, tracking ads for companies like AT&T, Disney, McDonald's and more, across all platforms: Desktop, Mobile, Smart TVs, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers through brainstorming sessions, design reviews, and pair-programming
- Advise regarding technical standards of quality, monitoring, security, modifiability, extensibility and maintainability of software
- Act as a technology trailblazer - evaluate new technologies, frameworks, tools, and methodologies, conduct PoCs and make recommendations to engineering management. Spread the knowledge by training engineering staff.
- Constantly review code, look for design breaches, provide meaningful and relevant feedback to developers, stay up-to-date with system changes.
- Create documentation, flow charts, and diagrams that record systems behavior, data flows, etc. with the purpose of serving as a reference for new team members, auditors, etc.
Who you are:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of hands-on experience building high scale / data-intensive systems
- 1+ year of leading a team
- Hands-on experience and a good understanding of a variety of technologies and programming languages such as Scala/Java and Big Data stream processing
- Superb understanding of SDLC process and coding principles
- Experience maintaining business-critical production systems
- Experience working in a high-paced and rapidly growing organizations
Good presentation skills