- You are hands-on and capable of playing a leading role to design and develop major functional changes to existing software systems, or new ones, involving yourself and other engineers.
- You provide guidance on design, coding, and operational best practices, and have a track-record of applying these best practices to software that you have worked on. You can propose and create best practices proactively where none exist.
- You make high impact decisions driving how and what software gets built. Your decisions are often right, and you are persuasive in delivering your suggestions and ideas to your team.
- You mentor junior engineers, overseeing their designs, code quality, and integration into a team. Your success is judged as much on your own productivity as on the positive impact you have on engineers around you.
- Minimum of 5+ years of iOS experience developing Mobile applications in Swift.
- Solid understanding of the mobile development life cycle, Appstore submissions & Apple deployments.
- Deep understanding of the nuances of the Apple ecosystem, different iOS versions of iOS, and how to effectively design & write code for a multitude of iOS, tvOS devices.
- Experience building modular apps with principles such as TDD, dependency injection, CI/CD, automated testing and deep understanding of architectures/frameworks such as MVVM, VIPER
- Experience in DevOps/SRE practices such as CI/CD, performance monitoring & incident management
- Strong computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.