Software Development Engineer in Test - Acquisition and Member Experience
Peloton's SDET team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded SDET to work with our web and user experience teams. We believe quality starts early in the process and that it’s every team member’s responsibility to produce high-quality products. You will work closely with developers, product owners, program managers and designers helping teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for great user experience while assisting teams with software testing best practices.Required Experience:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working with test automation tools for visual, UI, API, contract testing using Selenium
- Have solid understanding of Git workflow
- Have experience in architecting and implementing test automation solutions and frameworks for complex front end and back end systems
- Have experience collaborating with developers on test automation scenarios, by pairing, reviewing unit tests and coaching on testing best practices
- Understand and advocate for CI/CD with experience with tools like Jenkins, CircleCI etc
- Have a user first mindset. Our SDETs are advocates for user experiences that delight our customers
- Have experience working with cross-functional agile teams and delivering products, collaborating with Design, UX, Project Management, and Product Management.
- Have ability to accomplish complex engineering tasks independently and capacity to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
- Work with engineers and product managers to understand test automation coverage, create, implement, maintain and improve testing approaches for our web and backend products and ensure appropriate coverage across all levels of testing including unit, integration and E2E tests
- Help in driving adoption of best practices in testing and in maintainability
- Provide technical testing as well as your user mindset expertise from project inception
- Help the team to develop rich test ideas, scenarios and experiments that yield an in-depth coverage of systems under test (well above and beyond positive, negative and edge cases)
- Be an integral part of the agile development workflow and an advocate for testing and code quality within the engineering teams you work with, from standups to sprint planning to backlog refinement and long-term planning
- Be able to act as release-engineer for cross functional teams
- Have experience working with Cypress and Pytest
- Experience with API (monolith and service architecture) testing, contract testing, and Visual testing
- Working experience with setting up and configuring CI tools like Jenkins or CircleCI
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.