Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
We believe that software can be a driving force in making home ownership achievable, and we're looking to build a team of passionate and talented engineers to make that dream possible for more families.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- This is a greenfield opportunity with tremendous impact across many products at Ribbon that modernize the home buying process and make it fair for all.
- Automation and QA testing is one of the most important initiatives Ribbon is getting behind. Quality as a whole is heavily emphasized across all of Engineering.
- Enabling teams to deploy with high confidence in quality
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in QA or SDET
- You are passionate about quality of the application as the top priority
- You value inclusivity and collaboration as much as writing good, clean code
- You make the effort to design and write code that is scalable, performant, and easy for your teammates to build upon and maintain
- You care about growing those around you
- You have made significant technological decisions and stuck around to deal with the consequences
- You have experience working with Cypress, Webdriver.io, or other similar frameworks
- Collaborate closely with Product/Design team to define quality goals and analyze design specifications to avoid potential issues in early stages of development
- Create detailed, well-defined test plans and test cases for new features
- Conduct exploratory testing on new and existing features in our product
- Contribute to e2e/integration test suites working along with Engineering team to support automated regression tests and reduce manual work over time
- Strong communication and demonstration skills as this work spans across multiple teams.
- Identify opportunities for automation improvement, working along with DevOps
- Experience integrating automated tests into CI/CD. You also preferably have advanced knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, or any such framework.
- Become the gatekeeper in the release cycle
- Work closely with Support/Operations team to identify defects/features
Here are some of the tools you'd be using to help us build the future of real estate. If you've never used these specific tools before but are interested in working with them, please apply!
- Back-end: Python, Django, GraphQL
- Ops: Docker, AWS, Postgres
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.