Software Engineer, AI at Peloton
The Artificial Intelligence team at Peloton is looking for a Software Engineer to drive software development efforts for AI technology in our upcoming products. Their main focus will be to work closely with other ML Engineers, data engineers, and data analysts to help support the future of machine learning and connected fitness. They will be responsible for building tools and infrastructure required for data processing, Model development, ML Operations and QA efforts. They will also engage actively in model development, analysis and data analysis as part of their work and will be a part of much bigger cross-functional effort across the organization.
- Establish and evolve formal processes for tooling and infrastructure for both model development and analysis, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices and adapt that specifically to our products.
- Engage in model failure analysis and data analysis actively as part of model development..
- Define, develop and execute tools, scripts, plans and procedures (both manual and automated).
- Develop infrastructure required for ML operations, QA efforts, Data and failure analysis.
- Collaborate actively with other cross functional data, software and ML teams.
- 1-3 Years of experience developing infrastructure and platforms to power AI efforts at scale.
- Strong programming background, with extensive experience in Python. Experience with C, C++, Java, Swift, or more general purpose programming languages is a plus.
- Substantial experience with multiple technologies from the following list: AWS, Sagemaker, MLFlow, Airflow, TensorBoard, Anaconda, Jupyter, Kubernetes, MySQL, NoSQL, NFS, Spark.
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, innovative, biased towards action in fast-paced environments.
- Able to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Previous experience with developing machine learning/computer vision models and infrastructure.
- Strong background working with large amounts of time series data and image data, associated annotations and meta-data.
- Experience setting up ML CI / CD pipelines, testing and validating code and components, testing and validating data, data schemas, and models.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.