Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As an engineer in the Manage camp you’ll help customers organize, navigate and govern their applications on the Unqork platform. Our mission is to free users of tedious administrative tasks to build more applications, faster, in Unqork. We strive to create a single system that is secure, compliant, future-proof, and incredibly easy to use, and you’ll play a critical role in helping us to achieve that goal. You’ll work within a team to create new products, help optimize existing services and get exposure to learning an industry-changing platform.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with other engineers, product managers, QA, and Design to identify actionable opportunities, and build solutions that positively impact the end-user experience
- Participate in the planning process for your team, giving input in processes and helping to deliver your team’s priorities
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals
Who you are:
- You are excited to join a cohesive, high functioning team
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You are never done learning, and seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of full-stack engineering experience within a team or bootcamp setting
- Demonstrated experience contributing to projects with significant scope or complexity
Nice to have:
- Experience building and/or maintaining GraphQL implementations
- Experience building or integrating Role-based Access Control (RBAC) into an application
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Node.js experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.