Software Engineer - Authorization & Access Management at Datadog (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—and high availability, providing always-on alerting, visualization, and tracing for our customers' infrastructure and applications around the globe. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way. Join us to own significant chunks of our architecture, build systems at scale, and ship to production every day for customers who care deeply about what you build.
We are looking for engineers that want to take on a distributed, high-scale, complex problem area in a quickly growing team. We want to build the best platform for other teams to leverage while providing a secure and simple experience for our customers to manage access to their data.
- Help evolve a complex access management schema requiring low latency
- Create a delightful and consistent user experience across Datadog products
- Own meaningful parts of our service in a quickly growing team
- You have significant experience in one or more languages
- You value code simplicity and performance
- You can design architecture to solve problems at high scale
- You have experience (3+ years) designing, building, and managing resilient applications and infrastructure
- You have experience with best practices around Authorization and Access Management
- You have tackled role-based permissions for a large-scale user base
- You have significant experience with distributed systems
- You have significant experience with Go or Python
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.