Software Engineer- Backend
You will be working with a team of other backend engineers to build the backend infrastructure that drives the Peloton platform. We’re looking for someone passionate about data and performance. You’ll be working on a fast moving team that’s rapidly changing the face of fitness industry.
On a typical day, you will:
- Help lead backend development and engineering
- Design and architect features from the ground up for a rapidly growing business
- Improve and contribute to current development and engineering practices
- Worked as one of the engineers on large scale internet applications who have played an instrumental role in its development and design
- Having a diverse knowledge of other programming languages is a plus
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Experience with at least one database engine (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience with Python
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.