Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
What you’ll do:
As an engineer on the Create team at Unqork, you will build features to empower creators with speed & confidence to seamlessly build high-quality complex applications. You’ll play a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- You'll be involved in continuously improving the Unqork platform using your refined React, AngularJS, Node.js, and MongoDB skills
- Develop new user-facing features
- Deliver high quality peer-reviewed code that follows engineering best practices
- Write reusable code and build libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You pay attention to the details
- You are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform
- You have good interpersonal skills, diligence, and are self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we're looking for:
- Extensive experience building responsive web applications
- Experience building applications with React
- Experience working on web applications deployed to AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Developed understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional experience working within a high-impact development team
- Experience with Angular, Node.js, MongoDB
- Familiarity with Webpack, Babel
- Familiarity with GraphQL
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.