Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
Paxos is looking for Software Engineers to join our Crypto Brokerage Engineering team. We take pride in continuous innovation, high performance, effective mentoring/coaching, multi-disciplinary collaboration and the authentic application of lean/agile methods.
Paxos is building an open, accessible financial infrastructure for the future. This is an opportunity to work on something meaningful, with incredible potential for positive social and economic impact.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll get to:
- Work openly and collaboratively with a diverse multi-disciplinary team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders.
- Learn new technologies, innovate and discover better ways to solve engineering challenges.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 0-4 years of experience
- Computer science and programming fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Core engineering concepts including data structures, design best practices, run-time optimizations, and algorithmic complexity
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Facebook's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
- Paxos Supports Flourish Crypto
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more open, trusted economy.