Veeva develops cloud software that helps the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and emerging biotechs bring critical medicine and therapies to the patients that need them. Our enterprise product suite is ubiquitous in the life sciences industry.
Veeva is a ‘Work Anywhere’ company, so you can connect with teams in our New York City office while also having the flexibility to work from home. And as a Public Benefit Corporation, you will work for a company with purpose and focused on making a positive impact on society.
What You'll Do
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about creating industry-changing, cloud-based applications, and platforms.
- Solve real customer problems and experiment with new ideas. Decompose existing software systems while working with and influencing others to improve the overall architecture
- Collaborate with QA engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- 2+ years of UI development experience
- ES6 experience
- Familiarity with open-source Java stack development (Java, Maven, Git, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat)
- Behavior-driven development test framework experience (e.g. Jasmine or Mocha)
- Proficiency with CSS abstraction layers (e.g. SASS or JSS)
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Engineering at Veeva
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.