Software Engineer - Front End - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:55 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, June 3, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or in our New York City office - it’s up to you.
What You'll Do
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about creating industry-changing, cloud-based applications, and platforms.
- Solve real customer problems and experiment with new ideas. Decompose existing software systems while working with and influencing others to improve the overall architecture
- Collaborate with QA engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- 2+ years of UI development experience
- ES6 experience
- Familiarity with open-source Java stack development (Java, Maven, Git, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat)
- Behavior-driven development test framework experience (e.g. Jasmine or Mocha)
- Proficiency with CSS abstraction layers (e.g. SASS or JSS)
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Engineering at Veeva
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.