We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
- Transform large and complex datasets to beautiful visualizations
- Implement compelling, usable UIs; contribute to their design; and engineer them with React and Redux
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Improve performance and address scalability limits
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
- You have been designing and engineering UIs for several years
- You know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
- You are familiar with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- Your work or portfolio is visible online
- You value code simplicity, performance and details
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You fell in love with D3 (we did)
- You’ve worked on a large application using React, Angular, Backbone, Ember, Flux, or Redux
- You enjoy writing Python, Ruby, C++, Rust or Go
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.