Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior Frontend Engineer with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment and help architect and build the next generation of our frontend applications. Who equally relish the in the subtle interaction details that make products delightful and useful as well as the hard technical challenges involved in making a desktop-grade web application. We are looking for someone who is used to writing highly reusable code and thinking about how to create for performance and experience
- Design and Build frontend applications that are functional, beautiful, and reliable.
- Design and Build applications which thrive under heavy customization and varying use cases, and that earn the trust of our users both internal and external.
- Work directly with stake holders, Users, UX Designers and Product Managers to do user research and design optimized workflows and workflow solutions
- Create reusable and maintainable frontend systems and abstractions using modern practices
- Working within an agile product-driven cross functional team to create polished and effective front end applications.
- 2+ years Frontend development
- Can contribute best-practices to our front end applications, frameworks and tooling for our next generation platform.
- Experience owning projects from beginning to end
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Experience collaborating closely with UX and Product Managers
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery.
- Have a design and UI/UX background (user research and analytics)
- Masters or other advanced degree in Computer science or related field
- Familiarity with Python, Java, TypeScript, React, Angular
- Experience with backend web frameworks Node/Express or Flask.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!