Software Engineer- Full Stack
As a budding full-stack engineer @ Attune, you will help design, build, and maintain Attune’s front-end, core platform, and infrastructure; all of which collectively power easy access to insurance for small businesses across the country.
You will be deeply involved in the technical details of highly available and reliable services that enable great user experiences. You will also empower multi-functional teams at Attune to create new capabilities for our users rapidly.
Running a small business is hard. Getting insurance for your small business is even harder. It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and one wrong decision can be disastrous.
At Attune, we’re changing small business insurance in a big way.
At the forefront of the insuretech industry, we are rebuilding small business’s access to insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring that a business answers hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources, and then uses incredibly advanced analytics to craft tailored products that can be delivered in mere minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to motivate change.
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Blackboard, we have the horsepower and partners to make a huge impact. Unlike other start-ups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. If you are energized by making the complex, simple; the time consuming, easy; and the antiquated, tech-enabled, we want you on our team.
Disrupting an industry through data, technology and speed isn't easy – but the challenges we’ll take on together are some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.
- Support best-in-class product at Attune (UI/front-end and platform)
- Collaborate with our platform team on system design (API design, schema design, caching, etc)
- Work with our UI team on product design (UI/UX, front-end implementation, etc)
- Work on integrations with 3rd party services: carriers, policy administration services, and more
- Contribute to the entire lifecycle of software engineering: design, implementation, testing, deployment, etc.
- Dig into our infrastructure needs where necessary (deployment, CI/CD, containerization)
- 1-3 years experience building production-ready software
- Strong technical fundamentals: algorithms, testing, debugging, clean/clear code
- A high degree of product sense & strong appreciation for user experience
- An eagerness to learn about infrastructure management & devops
- An enthusiasm & aim to learn new technologies (& the humility that’s necessary for this)
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find innovative ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical and 401(k) matching from day one.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.