Software Engineer - Full Stack at Narmi
Who We Are:
We are changing how banking is done in the United States. Our founders used to run a credit union and saw first-hand how backwards the banking status quo is. We founded Narmi because we believed banking could better serve both the financial institution and its members.
Today, we're delivering on that vision with features like online account opening, automatic savings, and in-app customer support. We're processing billions of dollars in transactions annually and our beautiful, intuitive online banking experience has helped thousands of people save money and budget for the future. The best part? Our customers love us and we're growing over 100% annually!
Who We Are Looking For:
We are an early stage startup and are looking for someone who is excited by the prospect of working in a small team. You will need to be comfortable working up and down the stack, automating as much as possible.
You'll work closely with the other team members to quickly plan, develop, implement, and iterate on new features and new products. You'll get to give input on the product direction -- and deliver on the implementation. And finally, you'll need to take security seriously (don't worry -- we automate a lot of it).
What You’ll Do:
You'll push code to production banking systems on Day 1. As a SaaS provider to banks and credit unions, security and reliability are a top concern. We're looking for someone who likes to move quickly while guaranteeing that work is covered by tests and that code is maintainable.
You’ll work with modern programming languages / frameworks, but will also have to work with integrations to banking legacy systems that still run on mainframe computers and archaic payment schemas. That is always a fun challenge :-)
Your peers are from DigitalOcean, Pivotal, Namely, and JPMorgan. Come join us and power the banking revolution!
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• At least 3 years of professional software engineering experience
• Hard working, agile, and a top performer
• Native proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Located or willing to work in New York City
• United States citizen or authorized to work in the United States
• 5 or more years of professional software engineering experience
• Experience at a startup or financial technology firm
Why You Should Join:
- Full Transparency – we communicate our successes and our failures. Successes are celebrated and failures are analyzed to understand how we can do better.
- Opportunity for Growth – if you are a top performer, you will be rewarded. We are a meritocracy and would like to see you succeed.
- Always Be Learning – we want Narmi to be the best job you ever have. Our leadership team is personally committed to ensuring you develop on a personal level while working at Narmi.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.