Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
Our teams are growing and we are looking for Full Stack Software Engineers of all levels and backgrounds to join us in our mission of being a patient's first call. As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Ro, you’ll build the products and technology that powers Ro's ability to be a patient's first call. You’ll do much more than just write code - you’ll be an integral part of the entire product development process, from ideation through delivery and iteration. In collaboration with stakeholders across medical, care, and operations, your work will impact the lives of our members all across the country. You will build technology to help people become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals and power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics.
What You'll Do:
- Draw from previous engineering at-scale experience to influence and steer improvements within our multi-office Engineering organization
- Build across the full stack from the backend APIs to front end user interfaces to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Design and build large-scale, distributed, highly available, well-tested, and easily managed applications
- Work collaboratively with people throughout the company to understand the goals, needs, and priorities of systems and applications
What You'll Bring:
- Engineering experience with a solid understanding of how to design robust and scalable services
- A solid background in writing understandable, testable, and efficient code in a modern programming language
- Familiarity with relevant tools and technologies, and have a drive to stay up-to-date with ongoing changes and advancements
- Clear communication around technical concepts and ideas to other engineers and the ability to talk to other parts of the organization
- You have experience using a flavor of version control—we use git and Github to collaborate and manage pull requests
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.