Software Engineer (Full Stack) at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager in the Manage Camp
- As an engineer in the Manage camp you'll help customers organize, navigate and govern their applications on the Unqork platform
- Our mission is to free users of tedious administrative tasks to build more applications, faster, in Unqork. We aim to create a single system that is secure, compliant, future-proof, and incredibly easy to use, and you'll play a critical role in helping us to achieve that goal
- You'll work within a team to create new products, help improve existing services and get exposure to learning an industry-changing platform
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with other engineers, product managers, QA, and Design to identify opportunities, and build solutions that positively affect the end-user experience
- Participate in the planning process for your team, giving input in processes and delivering your team's priorities.
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals
- 2+ years of full-stack engineering experience within a team or bootcamp setting
- Demonstrated experience contributing to projects with significant scope or complexity
- Experience building GraphQL implementations, Role-based Access Control (RBAC), MongoDB or Node.js are all a bonus
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.