Software Engineer II, OTT Applications at Vimeo (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Our Video Playback Experience team builds the over-the-top applications that serve as the front door for Vimeo OTT. This is an opportunity to develop at the forefront of video and application technology, overcoming diverse technical challenges while building beautiful interfaces!
- Accompany your code with meaningful test coverage.
- Develop online video applications for Samsung TV, Xbox One, Chromecast devices.
- Provide feedback on your efforts and the work of others.
- Experiment and discover solutions to a range of technical problems.
- Drive towards the best video playback experience.
- Coordinate with team members effectively.
- 2+ years building web applications.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology.
- Experience in programming interactive browser-based applications.
- Solid understanding of object oriented design.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of OTT development.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs