Are you excited to work with highly complex distributed systems? Are you ready to level up your career and build mastery in AWS, distributed software patterns, and optimization? Are you a rising star looking for an amazing opportunity to grow?
As a Software Engineer III on the Platform Team at mParticle, you will have the opportunity to work on important key initiatives impacting our core platform infrastructure, costs, scaling, and stability.
Here at mParticle, everyone is equal. We believe strongly in our values and are looking for someone who demonstrates empathy and sincerity to all roles and teammates.
Our clients include marketing and engineering functions for some of the largest apps in the world and our platform processes nearly one-third of the world’s smartphone traffic.
If the above sounds intriguing, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you!
- Design, develop, implement, and test technical solutions based on business requirements
- Create and maintain platform / cloud infrastructure documentation and performance notes
- Design, build, and maintain critical cloud infrastructure components related to scaling, cost monitoring, and performance
- Research and diagnose areas for AWS cost savings
- 2-5+ years of professional hands-on experience developing software
- 1+ years of profession experience with AWS
- Experience with DataDog, Cloud Trail, or SumoLogic
- In-depth knowledge of C# and .NET Core
- Experience in at least 1 scripting language
- A natural problem solver
- Demonstrated remote-friendly work practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience communicating technical information to non-technical people
At this time, mParticle will not be sponsoring visas for this roleAbout mParticle
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, Hulu, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in ecommerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 45 employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Florida, Seattle and London.
Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.