Software Engineer II at Narrativ
Narrativ is seeking energetic software engineers to join its growing team and develop products and infrastructure for its growing business. Our smart links are used across the Internet, with a vast number of interactions per day.
Narrativ is a subscription technology platform for brands to acquire new customers through trusted creators, not sponsored content or ads. By building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the 50 million+ creator economy, Narrativ introduces the first real alternative to the outdated e-commerce growth playbook.
Brands know consumers are tired of being inundated with ads that only tell one side of the story - yet the marketing playbook hasn’t evolved. Unlike search engine marketing or social marketing, creators are at the center of consumer trust today. Creators who build on Narrativ’s infrastructure are honest and unbiased, represent diverse voices, and speak with integrity and specificity.
Narrativ’s platform gives all brands and creators - not just the top 1% - the tools to win in the $50 billion creator economy by building trust with consumers, not selling ads. We’ve been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack.
Do you share our vision for decentralizing the institutions that control the Internet today? Come join our team.
Curious about our tech stack? Read our tech tear sheet.The position
- Refine high-level designs produced by your team’s technical lead
- Write technical documents as needed to memorialize design and implementation decisions and rationales
- Implement software components, following Narrativ’s development processes
- Implement unit testing for your component
- Measure the performance of your component and improve as needed
- Pursue high quality in both construction and testing of software
- Collaborate with Product Management to measure product success
- A successful candidate will have several years of relevant experience in high-tech software development teams.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering -or-
- A bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline plus substantial software engineering experience
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.