We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are building out a first-class Internal Analytics department composed of Data Engineers, Software Engineers, Data Analysts, and Data Scientists. If you’re excited to work on a fast-moving team using cutting-edge open-source technologies to collect, store, transform, analyze, and model data, we want to meet you.
- Manage and optimize cloud infrastructure used to process, store, and query analytical data at scale, such as data warehouses and query engines
- Host and scale our data and visualization tools, which enable every team at Datadog to query and manipulate critical data quickly
- Build platforms and tooling to support data collection, analytics, and modeling
- Join a highly collaborative team eager to solve hard problems the right way
- Grow and scale with Datadog
- You are fluent in several programming languages, such as Python, R, or Scala
- You have experience building out production systems and tooling to process, query, and model analytical data at scale
- You’ve worked with data stores and/or data warehouses, such as AWS S3, AWS Redshift, or Snowflake
- You’ve deployed and hosted performant production apps on Docker, Kubernetes, or another container runtime/deployment system and are motivated to deliver a fast and snappy end user experience
- You have a natural curiosity and an investigative mindset; you’re driven by the “why”
- You’re able to explain advanced technical concepts in a simple manner and cater to your audience
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth environment and thrive in autonomy
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.