Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
At Ro, you will build technology to help people become a healthier version of themselves, give medical control back to our members, and power our increasingly complex operations.
As a Software Engineer on the brand new Mobile Team, you’ll build a future of mobile function at Ro from the ground up enabling Ro to expand medical care access to millions of Americans. Your work will be seen by and directly impact all of Ro’s members and will be integral to Ro’s success. You’ll do much more than just write code - you'll get to define our mobile architecture, engineering culture, processes, and best practices.
What You'll Do
- Build the mobile face of our company.
- Drive technology and design decisions to deliver fast, usable and secure applications at scale.
- Collaborate with partner teams to integrate with Ro's platform infrastructure.
- Serve as mentor and leader to other engineers on the team.
- Partner with product and engineering leads to define problems, opportunities, and success metrics.
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of experience working in agile development teams building scaled software applications
- Track record of delivering efficient software solutions that respond to complex problems.
- Clear communication around technical concepts and ideas and the ability to collaborate with engineering and other parts of the organization.
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
Read Full Job Description