Squarespace is looking for enthusiastic New Graduates to join our Software Engineering teams in New York City. We have a variety of highly innovative and evolving teams at Squarespace who are pushing out the next generation of web platform technologies. As a Software Engineer at Squarespace, you will be empowered to help our customers succeed from Day One. Through mentorship, a robust engineering onboarding program, and collaboration across teams, you’ll have all the tools you’ll need to ramp up quickly and contribute meaningful work.Our New Grad Teams
Backend: Backend teams work with our Frontend counterparts to build the website creation and editing experience. Backend teams are also responsible for evolving Squarespace’s massive engine that serves millions of users worldwide. For Backend, you will need experience in Java with a strong ability in data structures, algorithms, and problem solving.
- Please review team descriptions and note the team language requirements.
- Select the two teams that interest you the most.
- We’ll review your application, and if your experience looks like a match, we’ll send you a take-home assessment before moving on to interviews.
- Currently enrolled student, graduating in December 2021 or Spring 2022.
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.