Software Engineer (ReactJS) at Unqork (Remote)
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager in the Create Camp team at Unqork.
- You will build features to empower our users (a.k.a. creators) with speed and confidence to build high-quality complex applications.
- Help develop an industry-changing product.
- You'll be involved in continuously improving the Unqork platform using your React skills.
- Provide high-quality peer-reviewed code that follows engineering best practices.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- 3+ years of professional experience working within a development team.
- Experience building responsive web applications.
- Experience building applications with React.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.