Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
As a Software Engineer, you are a critical resource, working across teams to build and enhance our products. We welcome full-stack engineers, passionate backend engineers, and engineers that are enthusiastic about data. We have mid-level, senior and tech-lead openings. Collaboratively across teams, you will have the opportunity to build creative solutions to business and technical challenges. In this role, you will act as an expert in your domain area and serve as a partner to Product; all the while promoting best practices and mentoring other engineers within your team.
100% remote position. Preferred candidates will be based in the US/ Eastern Standard Time Zone #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
- Develop new products and features using leading-edge technology
- Work closely with our QA team to ensure the operation and correctness of new product features through test-driven development (TDD)
- Provide technical input and knowledge to your scrum team for the planning, design, and requirements process for new products and features
- Collaborate with other engineers to review code and participate in pair-programming
- Drive architecture for complex products by determining current limitations and coming up with creative solutions
- Improve the performance, maintainability, and operations of the code base
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, etc.) or a combination of education and related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to easily work across the organization
- 3+ years of professional coding experience (with 2+ of those years using Python)
- Strong expertise in using modern python frameworks
- Knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Redshift, etc.)
- Experience in mentoring less experienced team members
- Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence/BitBucket)
- Experience with Linux/Unix (know your way around a shell)
- Experience with AWS preferred
- Experience with front-end frameworks like React preferred
- Work with big data tools such as Apache Spark preferred
- Strong refactoring skills
- Experience in API design
- Experience in building scalable systems
- Good understanding of security/access control, high availability, multi-threading, and concurrency patterns
- Ability to work in Scrum/Agile software team
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a collaborative environment
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description