Software Engineer - Revenue Optimization at WeWork Technology
About the Mission:
The mission of Revenue Optimization is focused on building the foundations for pricing/yield management and inventory optimizations through state-of-the-art analytics and predictive modeling. The group will act as an in-house consulting team analyzing data to define strategies and execute on initiatives that will maximize our revenue streams for WeWork.
- You will lead development from the ground up, of one of WeWork’s proprietary applications which is used to manage and optimize revenue across all products, business units, and locations.
- You will gain a true understanding of our business and work day-to-day with revenue management and other WeWork teams to deliver a best-in-class application.
- You will add new features to the application and design in a way that enables scalability and improves efficiencies and overall productivity.
- 2-4 years professional Python development experience
- Great interpersonal skills, as this person will collaborate heavily with other members of the team
- Have worked on teams containing data scientists
- Experience working with using and building RESTful APIs a plus
- Basic knowledge of DevOps principles a plus About WeWork
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.