Peloton’s Enterprise Systems organization is seeking an experienced Salesforce Engineer to join our growing team. You’ll work with Business Analysts and other Developers in a fast paced, supportive, agile environment. You’ll collaborate with internal stakeholders to build scalable solutions for our Sales, Service, and custom clouds.
We are looking to hire an individual who possesses a high level of integrity and personal accountability. The successful candidate will be a proactive team player with a bias for action who demonstrates great attention to detail.
- Design, implement, deploy, and document projects built on the Salesforce platform and related systems.
- Collaborate effectively with your peers, including Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Quality Assurance, and partner engineering teams.
- Share and continually improve your deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- Proactively identify risks that threaten project success and recommend alternatives.
- Keep Salesforce running smoothly and securely through testing and monitoring.
Education or Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required - Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- 4+ years development experience with core Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service).
- 4+ years of Salesforce application design and implementation experience.
- 3+ years of production experience with Apex, LWC, Aura and Visualforce.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Proficiency in Salesforce development tools and best practices.
- An understanding of Salesforce design patterns and how to use them in the real world.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other enterprise applications.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is helpful.
- Prior experience working for a distributed, global team.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.