Software Engineer, Test Infrastructure at Peloton
The Test Infrastructure team develops and maintains high quality automated testing platforms across Engineering. As a Software Engineer on the Test Infrastructure team, you’ll help drive the technical direction for the tools and testing patterns essential for our engineering teams across disciplines and across the stack, and be an evangelist for best testing practices. You will evaluate technical tradeoffs and push for the best user experience to confidently test & release application code multiple times a day.
- Work collaboratively on architectural changes to significantly scale our applications, both internal and end-user facing, for the long term
- Design the process and tools needed for teams across engineering disciplines to confidently test splitting our monolithic codebase into services
- Build and improve libraries and tooling in areas such as Performance Testing, Functional Testing, Contract Testing, Regression Testing, and Data Anonymization pipelines
- Actively develop and maintain services to orchestrate our Load Testing infrastructure
- Evangelize best practices in performance and scalability engineering, participate in architecture design reviews
- Solid understanding of request processing, caching, queuing, data storage, partitioning, and replication
- Proficient in at least one programming language e.g. Python, Kotlin, Java, Scala
- Experience with tools we use including Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Docker, Jenkins, Gatling, Pact, AWS
- Self directed and detail oriented with the ability to come up with thorough analysis of production issues and design proposals
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.