Software Engineer in Test, Tech Lead at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Software Engineer in Test to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Test Automation and Software Engineering team to design, develop and maintain complex test automation frameworks and tools that serve dozens of engineers. Reporting to the Director of QA, you'll establish and execute on automation test coverage strategy that aligns with the product design and covers the entire software development life cycle.In addition, you'll also:
- Develop and execute test cases based on client-driven design specifications and test cases designed by manual test engineers
- Own the integration of automated tests execution into current continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Work with development teams to determine and implement best automation testing strategy for each situation
- Conduct PoCs on latest test automation tools and technologies
In this role, you will have an opportunity to work with a world-class team of SETs, help define automation strategy for the organization, and work with a highly talented cross-functional engineering teams.
Who You Are
You're a collaborative Software Engineer with 3+ years experience in Test Automation Engineering. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have hands-on programming experience using high-level languages such as C# (preferred), Java or Python
- You have expertise in test automation and BDD tools such as Selenium, SpecFlow, Cucumber etc
- You are proficient with API testing
- You are a good team player, and have the ability to work cross-functionally
- You hold a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or a related field
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have developed test automation frameworks for complex distributed applications
- You have experience working with CI tools such as Jenkins and TeamCity
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services and modern virtualization technologies (Docker, etc.)
- You have experience with Performance Testing