Software Engineer - Test Tools & Infrastructure at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for an engineer to join our test engineering group. We believe testing is a first-class concern, and aim to provide simple, intuitive systems and tools that engineers can use to build confidence in their work throughout the development lifecycle. You will play a meaningful role in establishing a new testing landscape at Squarespace. You will report to the Team Lead in our New York City office.
- You will partner with infrastructure teams to grow the platform on which our tests run
- Build a stable, repeatable environment where tests will run during development and deployment
- Evolve our existing suite of tools for full-stack UI functional testing
- Collaborate with partners throughout engineering to build new tools to address pain points or capability gaps
- Integrate testing more tightly into the development and deployment workflow
- Experience building developer productivity tools focused on testing and test automation
- Familiarity with the testing domain, and a strong grasp of testing fundamentals
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment, and crafting processes to support such a workflow
- Knowledge of linux sysadmin fundamentals and tools.
- Bonus points for experience / familiarity with: java, js/node, python, front-end testing (Jest, Cypress, Selenium), Docker, Kubernetes, GCP/AWS, infrastructure automation (chef/puppet/ansible)
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at and attend the most relevant and impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.