Software Engineer - University Grad 2020
Squarespace is looking for enthusiastic University Grads to join our Software Engineering teams in New York City. We have a variety of highly innovative and evolving teams at Squarespace who are pushing out the next generation of web platform technologies. As a Software Engineer at Squarespace, you will be empowered to help our customers succeed from day one. Through mentorship, a robust engineering onboarding program, and collaboration across teams, you’ll have all the tools you’ll need to ramp up quickly and contribute meaningful work.
How to apply:
- Please review the teams below and select the three areas that interest you the most.
- We’ll review your application, and if your experience looks like a match, we’ll send you a Hackerrank before moving on to interviews. Follow the Hackerrank directions closely as your chosen language will determine which role you’re eligible for.
Qualifications for All Roles:
- Currently enrolled rising Senior graduating in December 2019 or May 2020
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
- Previous internships or work experience in software engineering a plus!
Product Backend: Our Product Backend teams work with our Frontend counterparts to build the website creation and editing experience. For this role, you will need experience with Java with a strong ability in data structures, algorithms, and problem solving.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at and attend the most relevant and impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.