about the role
As we grow and scale as a company, we are looking for an engineer with an eye for web automation execution to complement the machine learning systems we have on predicting how to interact with websites. This means creating systems that enable our neural networks to do their jobs: automate, improve or replace old-fashion processes.
It also means working with a team of motivated superheroes who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
We need you to:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team of data scientists and engineers to continue to identify and implement ways to improve our web automation execution services
- Bring your knowledge and experience of web automation to take our web automation execution services to the next level
- Develop clean, reusable and modular code for web automation services
This is what we think you'll need:
- Computer Science background or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of DOM elements, UI frameworks, and event propagation mechanics
- Experience with web scraping/automation libraries: (Selenium, Puppeteer, Phantom, etc..)
- Knowledge of http protocols, and how the web works
- Knowledge of how to automate web requests
- Knowledge of bot-prevention techniques
- Can-do attitude
- Creativity in problem-solving and algorithmic thinking
- Openness to help teammates grow and achieve their goals
These are the nice to haves:
- Experience with e-commerce web automation
- Good understanding of web browser internal operations (e.g HTML Parsers, Rendering Engines, Stacking Contexts)
- Backend engineering experience with Node.js / Python
- Experience with AWS cloud computing services and Microservices architecture
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Previous experience with working along-side a data science team
- Work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global AI events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited time off
- Competitive compensation
We're a venture-backed artificial intelligence startup with offices in New York and London.
We are committed to building the future of intelligent automation, for people. Our neural networks use deep learning and natural language processing techniques to understand code and execute online tasks, so people can focus on the decisions that matter.
Visit www.nate.tech to learn more about what we do.
Wanna know more? Reach out! We don’t bite. Unless you want us to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.