Attune is making it easier, faster, and more reliable for small businesses to access insurance (think, pizza place down the street or main street store). They all need insurance to protect their businesses, but when it comes time to get a policy, they’re bogged down by hundreds of questions, lots of paperwork, and a seemingly never-ending timeline stretching for weeks or months.
We are changing all that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we’re able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Together with our partner company Coalition, we serve 130,000 small business policyholders who pay us ~$500M per year in insurance premiums to ensure their security. Our combined company is worth $3.5B, with our latest raise reaching $205M, and participation from world-class investors like Index Ventures and T. Rowe Price.
Now our growth is in hyperspeed- not only our mission, but also our team. In staying true to our values, we’ve earned our spot on many workplace award lists. Attune is dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people who are passionate about changing the future of an entire industry.
As an engineer at Attune, you will collaborate on, deliver, and maintain best-in-class products from logs to pixels. Our tech stack is primarily built in TypeScript and hosted in AWS.
You will build highly available and reliable services while empowering cross-functional teams at Attune to create new capabilities for our users to deliver our promise.
- Work across teams to unpack and solve complex issues for our customers and colleagues
- Dig into our infrastructure needs where necessary (deployment, CI/CD, containerization)
- Own what you build holistically: API design, implementation, testing, deployment, etc
- 4+ years experience building production-ready software
- Strong technical fundamentals: algorithms, testing, debugging, clean/clear code
- Product sense & strong appreciation for user experience
- A thorough and organized approach to problem-solving
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn new technologies
- Communication and mentorship skills, humility
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside and outside the office through activities in our community and company-sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation
- Generous Learning Stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k) matching.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.