At ALT, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
ALT is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
We're looking for product-oriented full-stack engineers who are interested in making a big impact. We put a lot of responsibility in the hands of our engineers so you should have good product instincts and be able to ship high-quality products fast. You'll get the opportunity to own ALT's Market Insights products and features from end-to-end, so strong judgment and the ability to make good trade-offs is essential.What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Excellent product instincts. You first think about users rather than the best technical solution.
- You're known for shipping products and features lightning fast.
- You’re an excellent problem solver and don’t need to be told exactly what to do.
- Comfortable working across the stack (backend and frontend).
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- We use Python, GraphQL, Typescript, React, Postgres, AWS - you should have some experience in these or similar technologies.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to ALT.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the ALT team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)