Running a small business is hard. Getting insurance for your small business is even harder. It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and one wrong decision can be disastrous.
At Attune, we’re changing small business insurance in a big way.
At the forefront of the insuretech industry, we are rebuilding small business’s access to insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring that a business answers hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources, and then uses incredibly advanced analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in mere minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to drive change.
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Blackboard, we have the horsepower and partners to make a big impact. Unlike other start-ups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. If you are energized by making the complex, simple; the time consuming, easy; and the antiquated, tech-enabled, we want you on our team.
Disrupting an industry through data, technology and speed isn't easy – but the challenges we’ll tackle together are some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.
As a software engineer at Attune, you will design and build robust systems that deliver high-quality solutions to our customers, supporting a variety of teams and technical contexts.
You will build highly available and reliable services, while empowering cross-functional teams at Attune to create new capabilities for our users rapidly.
We are hiring software engineer roles of all experiences.
- Envision and build a best-in-class platform for Attune
- Work with our team to guide system design (API design, schema design, caching, etc)
- Own integrations with 3rd party services: carriers, policy administration services, and more
- Own what you build holistically: API design, implementation, testing, deployment, etc.
- Dig into our infrastructure needs where necessary (deployment, CI/CD, containerization)
- 3+ years experience building production-ready software
- Strong technical fundamentals: algorithms, testing, debugging, clean/clear code
- A high degree of product sense & strong appreciation for user experience
- Some experience with infrastructure management & devops
- An enthusiasm & drive to learn new technologies (& the humility that’s necessary for this)
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside and outside the office through activities in our community and company-sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) matching.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.